UriSed 3 PRO is a professional automated urine sediment analyzer with a revolutionary new optical system combining bright-field and phase contrast microscopy. It offers a uniquely advanced method of visualization and recognition of formed elements in urine samples. By automating the traditional gold standard method of sediment analysis it increases reliability, improves work-flow and decreases turnaround time.
This instrument belongs to the Facelift generation of the UriSed technology. Its operation is based on the same patented measurement technique, which is actually the automation of traditional manual microscopy. Working without any special liquid reagents UriSed 3 PRO performs sample preparation, takes multiple images of each sample through a built-in microscope, and evaluates the images using the Auto Image Evaluation Module (AIEM), a high-quality image processing software.
The UriSed 3 PRO microscopic urine sediment analyzer is a stand-alone instrument, which can be connected to the LabUMat 2 urine analyzer. Together, the two instruments make a Complete Urine Laboratory System.
- Fully automated measurement process; 130 tests/hour throughput
- Revolutionary particle visualization and recognition utilizing both bright-field and phase contrast microscopy
- Zoomable HPF-like images
- Manual microscopy mode: Real-time view of any viewfield of the cuvette to see moving microorganisms as well
- Dual-view for both bright-field and phase contrast images
- Fully automated sample preparation requiring only low sample volume
- Automated QC analysis and maintenance procedures
- No need for liquid reagents or calibrators
- UriSed 3 PRO and LabUMat 2 together make a Complete Urine Laboratory System
- Integration to laboratory or hospital information systems
Auto-detected particle classes: Red Blood Cells (RBC); White Blood Cells (WBC); WBC Clumps (WBCc); Hyaline Casts (HYA); Pathological Casts (PAT); Squamous Epithelial Cells (EPI); Non-Squamous Epithelial Cells (NEC); Bacteria Cocci (BACc); Bacteria Rods (BACr); Yeast (YEA); Crystals (CRY): Calcium-oxalate monohydrate (CaOxm), Calcium-oxalate dihydrate (CaOxd), Uric acid (URI), Triple phosphate (TRI); Mucus (MUC); Sperm (SPRM); Amorphous material (AMO). Further classes for manual sub-classification are also available!
Technology: Automated microscopy and image processing
Throughput: up to 130 tests/hour
Batch size: 100 test tubes
Min. sample volume: 2.0 ml (checked by liquid level sensor)
Memory capacity: 10.000 results (including all images)
Magnification: zoomable HPF-like images
Barcode reader: built-in
Printer: optional, external (connected to operating PC)
Dimensions: 600 x 517 x 644 mm (W x D x H, without operating PC)
Weight: 63 kg (without operating PC)
Input: 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
Power (measuring unit): 100-250V AC / 50-60 Hz / max. 200 W
Power (operating PC): 100-127V AC / 47-63 Hz / max. 400 W, 220-240V AC / 47-63 Hz / max. 400 W
Interfaces: USB, RS232 serial port, LAN